From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:04:53 EDT
There were So many kind people helping me with vet info.  If I messed
up and missed anybody...please forgive me.  AOL had me as having a free
membership somehow and canceled what I did not ask for, so I am just
back online now.

Info for vet in Buffalo Grove, Ill. many recommended... The Dr's. do
not know how to spell Lupron or what it is.  They must have gotten onto
some ferret list by mistake.

So I am stuck with the long drives for now...though looking into an
alternative.

On a Halloween scary note....
I have made ferrets skiing, boating, golfing, playing instruments,
farmers, marines, Indians and knights.  But this is my first ferret
vampire scene.

It started with finding a severed human head at a miniature show a year
ago, and a skull and bottles of poison, and an axe.  Now with my latest
purchase... all the pieces I have are coming together.

There are 3 levels with 3 different gory scenes.  I am thinking this may
not ever leave my home.  It is bloody,nightmare scary, and over $100 in
miniatures.

My vampire ferret has slimey green wings, silver hands and feet, blood
running down his face as he holds a bottle of blood next to a spilled
bucket of the red stuff...by the severed head on the table with tissues
and arteries exposed and a gob of blood dripping down....There are two
other terrible scenes above and below with bats flying in the air, a
skeleton man coming forward with a bloody sword, and a grave yard scene
on the bottom.

I have made cute scary Halloween scenes with warlocks and wizards in a
dungeon or a lab, or a ferret dragon with 2 dragon heads hovering over
his magical potions...

Stuff like that...But this is THE only truly creepy scene I have ever
made...as my biters gone adrenal ferrets bite me hard on my ankle and
wrists...as in right now...owwww.

Wonder if they gave me the idea for this one.

Just had to share. :Love creating these scenes.

Lisette