From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:24:29 EST
Hi, everyone.  I first wanted to say thanks to all the people who have
e-mailed me about their happiness with Ferrets for Dummies both privately
and also on the FML and other ferret lists.  You have all been very kind
and every one of your e-mails makes me smile and brightens my day.  You
really have no idea :-)

I have recently been inundated with inquiries and requests for the book
overseas (particularly the UK, New Zealand and Australia) and also in
Canada.  I have no idea how the international sales works, but I know
shipping from the U.S. can be costly.  So, I e-mailed my editor and
thought I'd pass along some information he shared with me.  Make sure
you refer to ISBN: 0764552597.  I hope this info helps.

The direct URL to the publisher (international info) is:
http://www.idgbooks.com/bookstore/int_dist.html

There you will find many sales offices and distributors all over the
world.  You'll also find information on becoming a distributor overseas
if interested.

The following are just a couple of the offices for the areas that people
have most expressed interest.  Again, I hope it helps.  I'm posting this
because of the numerous requests I've received.  For a full list, please
go directly to the website.  Thanks.

Australia
IDG Books Australia
Contact: Caroline Johnson
P.O. Box 935
Mona Vale NSW 2103
Unit 7/5 Vuko Place
Warriewood NSW 2102,
Australia
Tel.: 61.2.9970.5111
Fax: 61.2.9970.5002

New Zealand
Woodslane (NZ) Ltd.
Contact: Les Sperring
P.O. Box 575
21 Cooks Street
Wanganui, New Zealand
Tel.: 64.6.347.6543
Fax: 64.6.345.4840

CANADA
Orders and Customer Service:
Toll free: 1.800.387.0117
In Toronto: 1.416.293.8464
(8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET)
Fax: 1.800.668.5788

Canadian Offices:
CDG Books Canada
29 Birch Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M4V 1E2
To contact the office or reach a sales rep
In Toronto:
Tel.: 1.416.963.8830
Fax: 1.416.923.4821
For national calls:
Tel.: 1-877-963-8830
Fax: 1-877-923-4821

United Kingdom
Transworld Publishers Ltd.
Contact: David Gooding
61-63 Uxbridge Road
London W5 5SA,
England
Tel.: 44.181.231.6661
Fax: 44.181.231.6666

To Become a Distributor Outside the U.S., Contact:
Karen Bresnan
International Sales Manager
Asia, Australia, India, Latin America
7610 Betty Jane Lane
Houston, TX 77055
Tel.: 1.713.812.7155
Fax: 1.713.812.7117

Susan Burke
International Sales Manager
Africa, Europe, Middle East, UK
1633 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Tel.: 1.212.654.8284
Fax: 1.212.654.4992

Thanks for everyone's support!  Hugs to all the fuzzies out there.

Kim