From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 07:36:19 EDT
Hi evryone.  My name is Gabriella, but me mommy call me gabby for short.
I came to live with my mommy, daddy and broter and sister bout half a
year ago.  I rote in when me mommy first brung me home and I just wanted
to say hi to evryone and let all no that I am very hapy.

A while back when Mommy came into de shelter I knew I had to go home with
her.  I had slicked back my whiskers and tried to look me best and gave
me mommy kisses so she take me home.  It worked.  I came home to a broter
and sister that loved me right away.  I had a problem when I first got
here because my mommy said I was stinking up the house and I felt bad
cause I did not want to do this.  So Mommy had me go to vet that I like
very much cause he always nice to me and give me treat.  Vet kept me for
a day and a night and dat scared me but he said my smelly glands was
pacted or somtime like dat.  I was sore for a while but Mommy gave me
so much luv I forget about the hurt.

Since coming home with Mommy I have learned how to play with toys.
mostly Jasper teached me how to play.  I was cofused at first cause I not
know how to play and I not know how to dance.  First time I saw Jasper do
it I thought he was having convulsions.  Mommy also put me on a exersize
program she called it.  She had me run with her round de house two times
a day and she would tickle my tummy when I did good.  She also had me do
a odd thing and stand on only two legs.  At first I tought my mommy was
nuts cause why would I want to do dat, but I found out dat it made me
strong and I can now climb up tings that are biger den me.

I have a big bed to seep in and I have my own bedroom to play in.  Mommy
give me toys and soft cudly blankets too and I always have food and
water.  Mommy rubs my feet for me too cause she says they got formed from
standing on wire all de time, but dat okay cause I have the easy life
now.

What more can a ferret ask for?  Noting as I have a broter, sister,
mommy, daddy, and a aunt with long hair for me to hide in.

Mommy dont no it but last week I stole a bear from her room and hid it
with me under de sofa.  Ssssssssh... no one tell Mommy cause I love this
new baby and I see now why Lucy takes lots of tings from me Mommy and
keeps them for herself.  She not let me play with those tings but dat
okay.

Thanks to the lady named barb dat saved me from a bad place and gave me
to me new mommy.

love Gabby