From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:01:56 -0800
I was really appalled at the behavior of the pharmacist someone recently
experienced.

I'm lucky to have a really great pharmacist (and techs, too).  My baby
Kyle is on pred for insulinoma.  We were getting it directly from the
vet's, but the vet is expensive, it's a 20-25 minute drive to get there,
and I really don't like the desk staff there (no interest in their jobs or
their patients).  So I hunted around for someplace else to get the pred.
I discovered the closest Target (a mere 2 miles away) can supply it.

The pharmacist there is great.  She's very personable and talkative.
When she saw the order transfered from the vet's office for "Kyle(ferret),
prednisolone" she started to crack up.  She asked me all kinds of
questions about him and my other ferrets and even said "You should sneak
him in here sometime so I can see him!" Even her staff have been very
interested about it and ask questions.

I hope you are able to find a better pharmacist!

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Aching from the loss of our alpha, Slinky (12/22/01)
The Ferrets: Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy