From:
meryl faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:10:08 -0700
To get ferret personas on Firefox ( J. Scheere ,who asked about the
ferret personas tested it out and it worked) I found the easiest link
is

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=ferret&cat=personas

Don't know why its ferret and cat, but it does bring up ferrets. Its
nice to be able to change - I'm currently using Scrivener's retreat -
pretty green. However I just updated Firefox and the dang thing removed
my pretty green top. Had select tools, click on personas and just
picked it out of the list and clicked and its back on. Hope they get
more ferret designs. I just love having ferrets at the top. Although
there are some gorgeous bird and nature themes as well.

Meryl