From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 21:07:23 -0400
Hello all!

While not specific to ferrets, Chere McCoy (director of Ferret Friends
Disaster Response International) asked that I let you all know about an
upcoming training session that might be of interest to some.  While we
realize most folks on the list have small animals, those of you who also
keep large animals will find the training to be beneficial.  Participants
will receive Georgia Emergency Management Agency certification for
attendance to the entire course.  Continuing education credits for
veterinarians and other credits may also be available.

Equine/Large Animal Emergency Rescue Training

June 9-10, 2001; Georgia Public Safety Training Center, Forsyth, Georgia In
less than 2 weeks, Georgia Emergency Management and Georgia Department of
Agriculture are hosting a training on rescue of equine and large animals.
The training is FREE (my favorite word) and still has openings for
students.  Class size is limited to 100 and the training is being heavily
publicized.  If you are interested and know you can make it, I urge you
to sign up soon!

Sincerely,
Laura Bevan
The HSUS/SERO