From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:52:11 +0000
I am new to the FML and I already have a big question: I have four ferrets,
two who were adopted from a shelter.  They were neglected by their previous
owner and were never taught how to use a litter box.  Now, I am trying to
retrain them with little luck.  I came close to giving them up because of
frustration.  Of course, I changed my mind last minute because I love these
guys to death!  So, I ask of you great expierenced ferret owners, what
advice do you have on litter training older ferrets that are set in their
ways?

Julia