From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:53:41 -0700
>Subject: <<DEN Alert: Help Support Black-Footed Ferret Recovery>>
>
>FML,
>I've already sent a message about DEN, but I don't think that it
>mentioned the BFF's.  If this link will go through, or you can go to
>denaction.org and sign up, you can go into the den actions and issue
>#77 is regarding the priarie dogs being killed, which in turn harms
>the black footed ferret population they are trying to reintroduce.

Hi- thanks for posting this.  It would be very helpful if you could guide
us through the links on this website- I couldn't find the letter and don't
have a lot of time to look; also I want to send it to some friends and want
to make it really easy for them to do quickly.  If you could send some more
instructions about where to find the letter (what links, etc.) I'd
appreciate it!

Jaime