From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:51:00 -0700
Hello everyone,
I Haven't written in a while, things have been a wee bit hectic, toss some
network problems in and you hve my life.

I have a couple of quick things

My MF male Bob has come up with a new behavior  He will sit in my lap and
lick my arm for a while and then out of the blue he will start to bite me,
I feel like I am being tenderized.  I feel bad because I am trying to
encourage hime to sit still sometimes but now when he does he just pulls
out his bottle of Spike (tm) and preps my arm for a meal.  Any thoughts

Also, I attended an LOS show here in Syracuse last year and saw a vendor
with a ferret sack which had a short piece of leash with a clip on it, so
if one of the weasels decided to climb out, they would still be attached by
a harness, ot looked great.  One of his ferrets even liked to hang off of
it so he could look around.  Very cool.

I should have bought one then, and now I can't find one anywhere.  If
someone can direct me towards a manufacturer I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Mark
Bob (Mmmm tender juicy arm)
Marmot ( Iwill stick with raisins thank you)