Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:22:41 -0700
More than thanks go to Zoo for saving Farrah the ferret's life- she
came thru on a late friday when this emergency was truly crucial- The
poor ferrents were in such distress too- We had gone back & forth on
the phone (they were well over an hour's drive away from us but they
were much closer to Zoo's vet as it turned out) for several agonizing
minutes (seemed like hours) about options and then I said let me call
Zoo & she took it from there-I assured them that their precious
little girl was in the most capable hands anywhere with Zoo. Zoo then
graciously provided me with numerous updates till the little girl was
out of the woods- and now such a kind mention here.

Zoo is the most amazing ferret (or pretty much any other animal!)
rescuer I have ever encountered- our entire ferret community is
extrememly lucky to have her in our midst! She is a real true
blessing!!! This all could have gone so badly so fast, and I am
eternally grateful for her intervention. So donating towards the
surgery is the very least we could do.

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz