From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:34:12 -0400
Here are the latest fuzzies in NC that someone has contacted me about
placing... As usual, please contact the current owner if you are
interested.  I don't have these guys myself.

 -------------------------
 Zorro, Cinnamon, and Mojo

I have three ferrets, two girls and a boy, all spayed/neutered and updated
on shots.  None are over 4 yrs.  old I beleive.  Zorro is the male and is
a dark sable, Cinnamon is a cinnamon and Mojo is a light sable.  I am a
little nervous about adopting out my babies but I feel I owe it to them.
I love these little guys so much but I have no time to spend with them.
They have such a good life right now and I do not want that to be
affected.  They have their very own bedroom with tons of play toys.  I
would not want them split up since they have been together for over a
year.  I think they would die with out one another.

Contact: Skye at 919-949-7148 (home), 919-660-3988 (work), or

btw, the six in Fayetteville I posted about a few weeks ago have found
new homes.

Best wishes to all,

-Pam S.