From:
Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:23:34 -0500
Hello, I received a phone call from a lady whom I do not know ... she's
loo king for a home for her three ferrets.

years old; Wilson, light (I'm guessing chocolate), 2-3 years old and
was/is a biter ...  hasn't bit her but has bit her boyfriend;

Natalie, light (again I'm guessing chocolate), 2-3 years old, just a tiny
thing about a pound but was just skin and bones when she got her a year
ago and now has hair for the most part except for some on her back and her
tail.  If there are any takers on these three, I would be willing to get
Natalie a Lupron shot if it is needed.

Reason that these ferrets need a home ... moving.  But not necessarily
into a place that doesn't allow pets but most likely into a place that
doesn't have a basement ... which is where these ferrets currently reside.
This lady does not want them "in" her apartment because they are messy.  I
>tried to explain that it doesn't have to be like that because I presently
have 14 in my apartment and no one would even know that I have ferrets
except for the tubes and toys and well ... she told me that she has a
medical condition that makes it difficult for her to care for them.

So there you go ... she is from Indiana, PA (where I'm from), I presently
live in Chambersburg, PA ... I would transport these ferrets a pretty good
distance to find them a good home ... anyone interested???