From:
Victory Hegedus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:25:54 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I am here to do some brain picking. Phanos has been presenting with some
symptoms, yesterday he climbed into the cage 5 times over one hour to take a
drink. He did this twice during the same day. Then he climbed into his cage
to go to sleep during playtime. That is unusual. The last thing which got my
attention was he suddenly froze while in the middle of climbing the ramp
didn't move for a full 3 minutes, didn't react to my approaching him, or
when I picked him up, stayed in same position,although he wasn't stiff, then
seem to suddenly awaken shake himself and want to jump down and play.

He saw the vet today and we are waiting for the blood tests. He has been
sleeping ever since we got back from the vet, any ideas? The vet suggest
maybe a Urinary Tract Infection, or Diabetes, I am fearful it's insulinoma.
Any other tests a good idea to make sure he is ok?

Feeling like a paranoid mom.

Victory

Welcome to
 THE      *     * *     * *
Phanos- how else can I get into trouble ?
Xienna- I want to play, now!!
Nickles- Mommy they're looking at me...
Dante-the Lasting One
Misty- I will protest if one more ferret arrives here
and Mark-Am I the only sane human here?