From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:00:06 -0500
Just a few notes from the diary of Abercrombie and Fitch:

December 4, 7:00 pm
        Mom finally finishes putting Christmas tree together in the living
room.  Must investigate.

December 4, 7:01 pm
        Drank all of water in tree stand, hid three bells and two candy
canes under the sofa.  Managed to get half of lights off.

December 4, 7:02 pm
        Began ascent of tree, Abercrombie acting as Sherpa guide. Nearly
reached top before Mom stopped us, but being persistent explorers, we will
try again tomorrow with more supplies (we think there are some in the
stockings she hung for us).

**sigh**

On a more general note, I have a question for all of you.  A few nights
ago, I was making dinner (pasta with basil/garlic sauce) when I dropped
some dry pasta on the floor.  Before I could stop him, Abercrombie started
to sniff at it, and although I thought he would find it uninteresting, to
my surprise he began to eat it with gusto. Although I know that people eat
dry pasta all the time, I was wondering whether it could be bad for him,
since the pieces can be really sharp.  Can anyone tell me whether dry pasta
can be bad for ferrets?

Thanks!

Marcy and the dynamic duo (Abercrombie and Fitch)