From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:40:12 EST
Congradulations Stephanie, et al.  I know that you've struggled all year
to pull this off and that it was very important to you that you suceeded.
It certainly sounds as if you have.  It excites me so very much to hear
about ferret conferences being held over the waters that were inspired
by the Ferret Symposium here in the states [motioning over to Randy
Belair and applauding].  It certainly sounds as if your forum included
very sound experts.  I would have loved to have heard them all.....
although, uh .... not sure if I want to see Bob C's ferret ear diagram.
Oh hell, who am I kidding?  I'm Wolfy.  Of course I would have loved to
have seen it!!!

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com