From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:54:29 -0600
What a great idea, Cheryl!
While I'll bet the vets do enjoy the entire FML, I am sure all of us have an
occasional day when we can't read the whole thing cause we're too busy.
Using the Medical subject line seems to be the best option.  We could also
write in the specific problem after Medical with a colin.  Like

        Subj: MEDICAL: adrenal problem

This would also help ensure that the medical problems aren't missed by the
vets, so it would help the rest of us too!

I second the motion!

          --Barbara and Seymour "I third the motion!"