From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:17:27 -0500
I took little Ollie Bear (not so little at 2.9 pounds and 4 mos old) in
Monday night for his rabies shot.  After we got home he was limping and
still is.  I called the vet right away and he said if he didn't get better
in two days to bring him back in.  I took Ollie back today and he thinks
it's a reaction from the shot.  Micky swears she gave it under the skin,
didn't hit a muscle, and he was not the one wiggling, Funny was when she
gave him his third distemper.  When he examined Ollie today he didn't
flinch or cry out in pain.  He said to give it 7-10 days and not to panic
yet.  (Who me, panic?)  Unless Ollie hurt it and then it would be 6-8
weeks.  I could have opted for x-rays, but didn't feel it was necessary at
this point and I know if he really felt it was necessary he would have said
so.  Has anyone else experienced this or heard of this before?

Thanks!
Mary and The 12 Munchkins