From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:10:50 -0700
Very highly probable that the growers in this Marijuana bust in
Humboldt county were the the Mexican drug cartel. It would be untypical
of the local "hippie" growers to use such insecticides & rodenticides.
Furthermore, the Marijuana shops that sell the medicinal Marijuana are
interested in supplying a clean product & take pride in such. Something
to consider is that the drug cartel are fighting long & hard to keep
Marijuana illegal. Why ... because it would severely cut into their
profits. Perhaps if we fully legalize it & take the profit out of
growing it, they will go home & stop killing our Wildlife & poisoning
our children with their toxic chemicals.

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2013/aug/1/willow-creek-bust/

[Please keep responses, if any, pertinent to ferrets. BIG]