From:
"R. Ryan Maus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:26:37 -0700
The other animal was a swan.  I didn't get to see it for myself, but
curiously my friend asked me online what a male and female ferret was
called and I told him (of course depending if they are neutered or not I
explained).  He then responded, "I knew I was right!" I tried to figure
what he meant by that...then he explained.  Figures - if I went on the show
they'd ask what the ingredient for some Hungarian dish is or what date was
this or that Treaty signed on... and this guy gets one about my babies...!

On a different topic - I live in State College, PA and will be going on a
2 week trip to Houston and back.  I won't be able to take the kids with so
I will have to board them.  Where all is available to me, if you are from
this area?!

Thanks tons,
Schelley
Mahwah (the gimpy toe-biter)