From:
Polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:00:59 -0500
Okay folks we have a winner of the beautiful Rainbow Afghan raffle to
benefit Troy Lynn Eckert.

The Lucky ticket number for the afghan is 020086 which is held by Maggie
Ciarcia

The Lucky ticket number for the ferret sized afghan, toy, and box is
020196 which is held by Holly Harper.

Congratulations Maggie and Holly, and thank you to everyone that
participated in this raffle.  S.O.S. and Troy Lynn really appreciate
your help!

PoleCatPapa
Check out our great auctions to benefit ferret shelters!
http://sosauction.supportourshelters.org

[Moderator's note: Numbers picked over here by computer with no knowledge
of who "owned" them.  BIG]