Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:07:35 EDT
I would highly recommend either of these 2 vets:

Dr. Andrea Maceri of VetSelect Commerce Twp., or Dr. Sharon Lawrenchuk
of Westland Vet.

When I had ferrets I used both of these vets who have many years
experience with ferrets and are very caring and knowledgeable.

Novi vet, MI, Claude E. Curry, Novi, Commerce Twp., Dearborn &
Dearborn Hts.,  VetSelect Animal Hospitals
http://www.vetselect.com/contact_information/

Westland Veterinary Hospital - About Us
http://www.westlandvet.com/aboutus.nxg

Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have
become global garbage cans. .......... Jacques Yves Cousteau 1910-1997