From:
Vicki Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:28:19 EST
Hello everyone,
I have gotten all my babies from the Petco in Issaquah, WA, I have never
seen them mistreat their babies ever, I just wanted to give kudos to those
who deserve it, The people spend a lot of time with their babies..  None
of my kits (5) have every had any problems except the usual baby nips.
So there are a few stores that love their babies, Thanks for letting me
put my 2 cents out.

Dooks to all.

PS Please be sure to catch all lumps and bumps on your fuzzbutts.  My
3 yr. old Harley just has a cancerous tumor removed, I was so glad I
decided it couldn't wait.

Sorry be being so long, Dooks and fuzzbut kisses to all.

Ladisymthe, Harley, Jack, Jewel, Ruby and Bam Bam and the rest of the
crew......