From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:21:26 -0600
Listen you guys please .. What I posted the other day was not for
anyone to feel sorry for me nor for my shelter kids. The kids, all but
2, now have gotten their gifts. I got an email from one person on it
and a phone call from the other person but it still leaves 2 out yet
but I'm pretty sure the Santa will send theirs yet

Because of my spelling when I post anywhere there is a person off the
FML list that has been sending me hate emails makeing fun of me and my
spillings and telling me I should kill my ferrets if they are old and
have medacal problems. This has been an on going thing for over a year
now, this person took my name and address off the giveing tree kids but
did not pick any of the kids. I took the zip code and the state the box
came from and did the serch with the email address she sends me emails
from and it lead to the peerson thats been causeing me the problems. I
did threaten to expose the person but I was told not to for right now.
There are a couple of people that is working on the problem with me
now. So PLEASE unless you guys are just wanting to make donations or
what for the ferrets that's great cause yes we need the help but I
never ask for help from anyone unless I go to S.O.S for the help..

I love each and everyone of yas for steping in wanting to help me here
but honestly I was not doing this to make anyone feel sorry for me and
no Dook you didn't. I also get a feeling that I embarrassed me, I would
have done the same thing for you or anyone eles if it had happened to
them after all we are here for the ferrets. As far as me shutting my
shelter down I am only closing my doors to surrenders unless its from a
vet or police dept that needs me, I wasnt going to say anything but my
health is not all that great either so I do need to slow down and take
care of what I have here or help educate people on ferrets or help
rehome them or somthing but that's it. I have lost 5 hospise ferrets in
the month of December, I have also picked a couple kids off the trees
and will be getting their gifts out to them very soon, But i do want
to thank you all for the supportive emails I have gotten from yas and
phone calls and all, Thank you all for everything yous do for all the
ferrets all over the world, I love yas very much and I want us all to
have a Hapy New Year,

Hugs
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Shelter

--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals."-