From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:24:43 -0400
First of all, " Oscar " - I am kinda new to the Buck A Month that SOS
has but I have been reading a lot about it and am glad to know that
you and your mom Angela are getting those envelopes ready because I
know that quite a few people are going to be sending some money and
joining the Buck A Month Club.

           -------------------------------------

To Judith White - Thank you for the explanation as to how shelters are
chosen to be assisted by SOS. I think I may have been one that posted
to you privately as there is a group of us that would like to join the
Buck A Month Club but some are individuals that do not have all the
information at their finger tips regarding the organizations and the
wonderful work that is being done.

I sincerely hope that those that I have spoken with will keep their
promise and join in on this wonderful Club/opportunity.

           -------------------------------------

To: Robert Dejournett

Thank you so very much for the information you posted on the FML
regarding " More on Lupron 24 hr ".
and an enormous thank you on taking a call from my pharmacist husband
after he read your article.

Your response to his call and then the email is greatly appreciated.
He is not home at the moment but as soon as he gets home, I will give
him your email. Again, many thanks - Cindy

           -------------------------------------

I think so often we forget to acknowledge just how important the FML
can be and of course there would be no FML without such a terrific
moderator BIG and those that post.

Message for Bob Church - Bob we met at the Ohio Buckeye Bash and you
asked me to do a favor for you of which I did and have emailed your
twice regarding it. Deva has created what you had asked me to check
with her and see if she would be willing to do it - well she has had
rough draft of it for a month now - so you had better contact her
or she might get mad at both of us. lol Here is her email address,
please contact her          [log in to unmask]

Cindy Scheidt