From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:44:01 -0500
Stephanie writes
>The first Dutch symposium is now behind us and looking back it has been
>a wonderful success, people are already asking when the next one will be.
>... the day before the Symposium I was sure I would never ever do this
>again, but now with all the wonderful responses coming in, I am already
>thinking about the next one.

I knew that would happen!  Congratulations to you all on a successful
event.  Sounds like everyone had a great time.

I do suggest you take a little break and bask in the glow before
starting on the next one!
  :-)

Linda Iroff
Co-Director
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Register now for the 2005 International Ferret Symposium(r) in
St. Louis MO!