From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:22:16 -0700
Our newbie girl is so funny.  Had a short sleeze shirt on today and she
nipped both my arms one right after the other.  Think she is trying to tell
me something.  Slinky is the one who likes to get the middle of your arm
and go lick, lick, lick, pinch nip.  It's funny at times because it's like
he is pinching me.  She is doing Wonderful with all four of ours.  Been
meeting some new people from the note I put up at a Pet Store.  So
hopefully our state org will have some new members.

Debbie