From:
Katherine Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:56:06 -0400
I am again deploying with the Air Force June 19th - July 29th. I am
looking for someone to stay in my home so I don't have to send all my
babies hither & yon.

If someone is interested in staying the whole summer (or longer) then
we could trade off & on critter care for free room. Or I could pay you
$10/day.

Since we'd be sharing a bath when our times overlap, I prefer a female
but I'm flexible.

There's a fully furnished large bedroom upstairs (kinda low ceiling)
with a sink, temperpedic bed, Computer with wireless, TV, & Stereo.
OH, the important part, I have two dogs, three lovey cats, & 8 ferrets.
(You would not have to take care of all the ferrets.) All the ferrets
are fairly young - 6mo to 3 or 4 yrs. None have physical problems now,
but you know how that goes. I volunteer at KC Ferret Hotline so Sharon
would be, I know, happy to help with any ferret questions or problems.
My sister and my niece & her husband live next door if you need help
with the other critters.

My house is in Roeland Park, (close to Kansas City just West of
Stateline, close to I-35 & Roe. I am also close to several colleges,
including KU Med Center, UMKC, and a couple of Junior Colleges. I do
have a large fenced in yard & my critters are used to having company
so you could bring your dog or ???

Please get back with me if you're interested or know someone who
might be.

If I don't get someone to stay, I will be looking for short term foster
parents for my kids. Please get back to me if you might be able to
help.

Thanks for your support
Katie & Kids