From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:03:13 EST
Dear FML:

I have been on this list for many years as Bill can testify to.  Would all
of you be so kind as to not "Flame" each other.

Today I say a post from Dr. K (from Gainesville, top Heartworm Ferret Vet
in the Country).  She is totally right - the Vets are leaving the FML
because of all off topic arguments going on.

I have personally know both Sue Thomas & Barbara Ludt for years - if you
wish to hear my side or opinion on what is happening please feel free to
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

The FML is a very important forum for the FERRETS!  It is not for arguing,
complaining, or being not nice to one another.  Our ferrets life spans are
just to short for us to be fighting with one another an not taking care of
them.

We have many new 1st time ferret owners who come here for help and then
LEAVE (probably run screaming) because of all the bitterness and in
fighting that has nothing what so ever to do with the health, care, and
happiness of our ferrets.

Let us all get back on track so that we as a ferret oriented community can
come together to assist our ferrets in living the happiest, healthiest
lives possible.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County
Director, Ferret Friends Disaster Response International