From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:08:33 EST
It seems that this MF debate keeps popping up every few months or so, and I
don't know about others, but personally I am getting tired of it.  Everyone
is telling every one else how bad MF is, but I have yet to see someone come
up with a good plan to change their tactics or help them go out of
business... I have 3 MF ferts, have had them for over a year now and they
are all very healthy and happy.  None of the problems described in some
posts have shown up in my guys (and girl) Would it be too much to ask to
give this debate a rest?  Unless you can come up with a plan of action, all
this talk about them is pretty much useless.  Just my 2 cents... please
flame me directly instead of flaming me via the FML :-)

Sam T. and the Ratpack
http://users.1st.net/hammock