From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:39:10 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I have not had a chance to get this out earlier but it
seems that AOL is just being a bugger recently.

Our September 17, 2005 Show will be held at the Holiday Inn Northeast,
3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 open to the public from 9am - 330pm.
As most of you know from last year, we had a great many walk ins and so
this year, we had to rent another 2000 sq ft.  This show is planned to
be just as large as our previous September Show.  We will have several
unique vendors including an animal communicator.

For more information, please see our website at
www.freewebs.com/losnational/ or contact via email at [log in to unmask]