From:
Sandy Pfeifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:49:08 -0500
Hi everyone..

ferret math has struck..  hobbiton and banderito... have a new sister :)
(though they don't know it yet)

we brought home a little lady today that has been living in a barn for the
last 4 months... don't know what color she is..  pale gray with brown
tips... but she's a little sweetie considering the man who had her said he
hasn't held her for 3 or 4 months... and she hasn't bitten hard enough to
draw blood.............. yet.................

for now she's angel baby..  we'll see how she settles in (if she nips too
hard..  maybe vampira might work for a bit)

and i can't believe it but she turns her nose up to ferretvite and
raisins..  and wasn't real sure about ferretone..  but i managed to get
her to lick a bit of that..  while i clipped her nails..  she likes the
real ferret food a whole lot better than the dog food she was eating..

she is a whole female and i'll be having her spayed after she settles in
but her privates are kinda swollen..  i'm hoping that that's because of her
just coming out of season???????  but i thought i'd best write and ask..
she'll be going to the vet tuesday for checkup and shots..

I'd really appreciate some info about this until i get her to the vet..

Thanks so much..

these little guys really don't belong in barns living in filthy paper not
being loved..  they belong running through the house..  stealing socks
*sigh*..  terrorizing the cat *tee hee* and sitting up for raisins
*yeaaaaahhhhhhh*

*hugs* to all the fuzzies..

Sandy, hobbiton, and banderito.. and the new little angel baby..