Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:17:48 -0400
Hi,
We just learned we have mice and we are leaving humane traps around for
them.  (someone at the local wildlife refuge releases them into a woods
for us).

The person advising us about getting rid of mice in the house said that
no food of any kind should be left out because we'd never be able to get
rid of them no matter what method we use.

We know, too, that ferrets need to have their food left out for them 24
hours a day, and know that ferrets eat off and on all through the night.
Ours lost ounces the few times we've had to take her off food for a
medical appointment.  Has anyone dealt with this problem of having mice
and also having to leave ferret food out?

thanks for any information,
Jean