From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:26:03 -0400
Just to keep all of you in the loop, I am reprinting what Sharon Bearden
sent to me today.

Here it is:

Ferrets of the FML 2007 wall Calendars can be ordered by sending a check
or money order made out to Support Our Shelters and mailed to:

Sharon Bearden SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559.

Cost $10.  each plus please add $2. shipping for the first calendar
and .50 shipping for each additional calendar ordered.

Or in other words, $12. for one calendar and 10.50 for each additional
calendar ordered.

If paying by Paypal please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Please add .50 when using Paypal for one calendar or $1.00 when ordering
more than one to help cover Paypal fees.  [in addition to the shipping
fees.]

Because of a delay with the printers the calendars will ship out a week
late.  I had expected a ship date of the 15th but am now looking at the
21st.  I do apologize to everyone for the delay.

Since we are using a commerical printer this was a new process for me.
I hope everyone will be happy with the end results.

Thank you for your support of this project and your continued support of
SOS.  We couldn't help shelter ferrets without you.

Sharon Bearden for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org

Remember there is a one week or so delay where the first proof of the
calendar was not acceptable and they are finishing the second which
should be ok for printing and then shipping.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111