From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:24:06 -0700
Hello All!
I have been putting a lot of thought into what I would like to send with
my easter cards this year and I finally decided I would like To make
special address labels for everyone on my list.  If the People I name
below could:

1. please send me a few diffrent, high resolution (150-300 DPI),
pictures of the ferrets 2-3 preffered.  I will then choose the best one
for the pictures for the project.

2. if you would like a formal name or diffrent name and address on the
labels please add that info to the email as well.

#1 Cindy Mcelvian
#2 Vinny, Bruin & Lobsta Pallazola
#3 Michelle Mathews
#4 Catherine Castillo
#5 Debbie Fitzgerald
#6 Angel Schrumpf
#7 Connie Ellison
#8 Carol Owens
#9 Judy Cooke

Looking forward to recieving all of your Pictures!

Kathleen C.