From:
Your Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:52:25 -0500
My computer is in the shop and I can only access my email via the
library.  Depedning on how cold out it is and how busy the library is,
I don't always get to the library or stay on the computer long enough
to answer email.

I had two of my rescue ferrets cross the bridge earlier in Jan.

Whodat, 3 or more yrs old a chocolate and his partner, Brian Boru
(formerly Cutey Pie yuck!,)less than a yr old, a sable were dropped off
because they didn't get along with the new puppy.  Whodat was shy and
only a man's ferrets.  He loved Dan and would always leave my arms if Dan
was close enough.  Whodat and Brian lived together in a cage of younger
ferrets.  One day Whodat decided to move into a cage with older ferrets.
I left him there.  When Whodat got sick, I moved him to the living room
cage, with 2 other sick ferrets, where we could keep an eye on him.  A
vet visit left him terminal.  He died in his sleep.

Brenden was a silvermitt gone dark eye white.  She was an older ferret
when we got her, we only guessed at her age.  She was part of the Utah
rescue that Julie Fossa brought to Ohio.  She sent a 4 pack of ferrets to
Columbus, care of Kim, which I took.  We named them after Irish liquors,
Brenden, Emmet, Carolyn and Baily.  Baily and Emmet left last year.
Brenden was moved into the living room cage to keep Carolyn and Whodat
company.  Brenden, who we never knew to be ill, died in her sleep of
unknown causes.

KG