From:
Mike Bourgoin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 01:55:20 -0400
A couple of dats ago I posted a "HELP QUICK" message for our ferret who
had been diagnosed with Lymphosacoma.  We got Otterfoot back from the vet.
We are going to go with the steroids and we will try some of the diet
recommendations that were e-mailed to us.  Mary picked him up from the vet,
and I have only talked to her briefly on the phone from work.  I'm afraid I
don't know much more than that.  I'll keep you posted.

Mary and I would like to send ouur sincerest thanks to all of you for your
thoughts and wishes.  If I haven't replied personally to your email yet, I
will.  We have been inundated with e-mail from fellow subscribers.

Thanks again
--
Michael L. Bourgoin

"Whoever lives for the sake of combatting an enemy, has an interest in
the enemy's staying alive"
- Friedrich Nietzsche