From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:22:26 -0800
Boo went in for an exploratory today.  When the vet called while in
surgery, I knew it wasn't good.  His pancreas was full of tumors.  he had a
tumor on his liver and both adrenals were huge.  There was also a hairball
in his stomach and his intestines were very inflamed.  We opted to let him
go.  He was the last of the Fab 4.  Those that were pets before the shelter
actually started.  We had Boo for about 7 years.  He will join his friends
in life, Molly, Maggie and Roxie never to be seperated again.  I will miss
him very much.  There are no words.  It never gets easier.

Diana and The Ferret Farm