From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 22:48:39 -0400
Hello gang,

I had a flash of blankness, and accidentally deleted close to 300 entries
from the STAR* database.

I am asking Pam Greene to load up my latest copy on Ferret Central and Bill
Gruber to make it available to those who request it through the FML.  I'm
asking all of YOU to tell me who got deleted and who should be put back on.
I believe all of the vets are still there, but the ones erased were the
people who never responded to the STAR* survey - I didn't mean to delete
them, but maybe this was meant to happen.

Anyway - if you USED to be there, or WANT to be there, please send me ALL
pertinent info via e-mail or letter.

Thanks,
Pam Grant

[Moderator's note: The one on the FML is from June 95.  The latest one, from
January 1996, is poorly formatted and seems to have a lot less info (I guess
because of the cleanup).  Not sure what to do here - I guess you can ask for
file FERRET NEWDB if you really want the new one.  BIG]