Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:58:23 -0700
Hi ferret lovers,

My new 2010 Ferret Calendar is on some sites that allow for customer
reviews. If you have my new 2010 calendar and would like to write a
review (always helpful for folks new to the world of ferrets) please
take a moment to write one.

As always, I really appreciate your support. Thanks so much.

Jeanne

Here are the sites that allow customer reviews:

Amazon.com-- scroll down to Create Your Own Review at the bottom of
the page
<http://www.amazon.com/Jeanne-Carleys-Ferret-Hotties-Calendar/dp/0974786950>

Borders.com-- click on the Customer Reviews tab
http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=0974786950

ferretdepot.com-- scroll down to "Add Your Review"
<http://www.ferretdepot.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=fd&Product_Code=FC2010>

ferretstore.com-- click on the "Testimonials" tab
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=17908&