Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:07:37 -0600
Wow Vicky I didnt realize you had such deepseated emotional problems
towards people...You obviously dont like them much..Any replies will
be useless but In defense of people as well as reptiles I will post
anyway...Calling pet owners narrowminded, selfish, stupid,ignorant and
indifferent is very harsh and you insult most the people on this list
as well since we are the general population...I personally think
otherwise.Most people are trying to be humane,responsible owners, thats
why all these forums,list and boards exist.Because the majority of
people care and want whats best.

As far as "snake people" doing this Qoute"Hit the animal over the head,
while it twitches, the snake grabs it, strangles it, then swallows it."
You made that sound very horrible didnt you.Snakes dont "strangle" its
prey they stop blood flow and heart action... At least snake owners try
and kill the prey before hand so it doesnt have to be scared..Nature is
Harsh..If you dont believe me go watch an animal show and see what cute
fuzzy carnivores can do even while the prey is alive.Even you have to
kill animals to feed your ferrets, you just do it second hand and use
nice clean kibble..(not to get off topic lets drop feeding techniques
of pet owners)

THE point I was making in my original post is that this is not
something that would happen often if ever again, mentioning it was
great.But things do tend to be blown out of proportion, especially on
the lists and boards.Next thing you know reptile owners wont be allowed
to adopt ferrets.I would really hate to see this happen especially,
dispite some peoples thoughts, there are plenty of responsible pet
owners around...