From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:33:29 -0400
You guys can attack me all you want, it's not the first time it's
happened here and for all I know, it probably won't be the last. It
seems that almost every time I post something here, I get it back from
you people. *I* would not leave without my pets. PERIOD. There's NEVER
any reason to. If it came down to it and they said I had to leave my
pets in order to be rescued then I'd say 'see ya, I'll go it on my
own.' Yes, I have my carriers ready to grab at a moment's notice and I
keep the vet papers in a ziplock bag right inside the carriers. I also
have a few weeks worth of food ready to grab immediately. Fortunately,
none of my furkids are on any meds at this point.

>For one thing, it's common for the authorities to promise you'll be
>back home in a day or two, three at the most.

I think anyone who has watched the news at all in the past few years
and hasn't lived under a rock would know better than to believe any of
that nonsense. The reality of it is no one really has any idea how long
it could be.

On my end, it's the end of discussion when it comes to that.

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome