From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:04:00 -0400
Recently listed 2 wooden trinket boxes on Ebay, price is at it's
lowest!

There is a dragon trinket box
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270720210663>

and a ferret trinket box
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270720212366>

Also, I've added extra large eggs to the website
http://ferretdreamsusa.com/
LIMITED SUPPLY, get them while they last! You'll also notice that
there is now bulk pricing available for most egg toy types for your
convenience and to help you save money.

And remember, for every 1 dozen eggs per order, I will donate 2 eggs
to a shelter of my choosing (to be sent in batches of 6).

Dooks & Dances
Ann