Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:23:13 -0400
The winning photo from the Ferret Wise Re-Union  "Teddy Bear Picnic" ( held
Sept 11) has been posted at our shelter site at url

http:www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

The photo was submitted by Skyla Fay who has four shelter adoptees residing
in her home with her original ferret Spot.

To see more wonderful pics of her kids-- visit her page at
http://www.gis.net/~sheziwa

Thanks to all ferrets and folks who came out to support this years event--
we ( ferrets and shelter folks) are already working on the 2000 picnic
event - which will be "Ferretstock"- and will include a "Blessing of the
Animals ceremony" at the start of the event.  It will include such special
events as: ferret / careperson costume event on the theme "Flower Children"
and "Gerry Garcia look alikes"!  Music of the era , more information to
follow...

Sponsorships available please email or call the shelter!!

Bear FerretWise and
the many paws and faces at Ferret Wise