From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 18:02:36 -0600
To Bill Waters:
Ferrets are going to smell, descented or not.  They aren't going to SPRAY if
they ARE descented.  My first ferrets weren't descented and when they got
scared or angry, their little tails would bottle brush out and you would
fall over backwards from the wind that followed.

To Dr. Williams:
About shingles, no you didn't say ONLY adults get it, but you singled out
adults from children as if children can't get the virus. I had shingles when
I was seven years old. To the best of my knowledge, and my mother swears the
same, I never had chicken pox. Go figure. Anyway, back to ferret topics.

To Anne Charbonneau:
Very cute ASCII art!! Can you post some more? Or send me some so we don't
fill us here. Do you do them yourself? Would appreciate ANYone sending me
their ferret ASCII art. I love it!

To all who answered my plea for help with my boarders:
Thank you VERY much for your helpful comments.  I've decided to care for
Eleanor and Mirah just as I care for Applejuice, Beckett, Max.3, K-Nack,
Gambit & Rogue.  The only real difference is they will stick to their Kaytee
ferret food while my crew eats Iam Kitten mixed with 8 in 1 ferret food.
When the girls' daddy comes home, I'll have a printed and bound FAQ ready
for him.  He'll get to keep the ear mite meds, the towel, the water bottle,
and the rest of the bottle of Ferretone.  I'll point out that newspaper is
much cheaper to line the bottom of the pull out tray :) and mention that
there's reason to believe wood shavings are exactly safe.  Hopefully the
girls' happy healthy state will be enough to make him think maybe I'm right.
Thanks for your help.

To EVERYONE:
Have a very safe and happy Christmas, even if you aren't christian.  I
figure the non-christians have it worse, they have to deal with the traffic,
the crowded stores and the never ending music and it's not even their
holiday!  :) Happy holidays everyone!!

Anna