From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 10:13:03 -0700
I am looking for assistance from any shelters who have been through
this process and can double check me before I mail things in. My
Articles of Incorporation are already mailed but not accepted/received
back yet.

I just want to be sure I have the right information in the right
blanks - if there is a preferred way of wording something, etc.
Also, things like do you have to have your EIN before you can do
the 501c3, etc.

Please e-mail me off list at [log in to unmask] if you would care
to share your knowledge - especially the things you learned the hard
way!!!

Thanks,

Jerri