From:
Wilhelmina Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:19:10 EST
Howdy, FMLers!

I'd like to briefly interrupt your mail-reading for a
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE FORTY-TWO-WEASEL QUILT RAFFLE
(All apologies, but it's for a truly good cause.)

Greetings from the Greater Chicago Ferret Association!
It's time to get your raffle tickets for the Forty-Two-Weasel Quilt!

If you haven't heard about it, here's the scoop:
Ferret-lovers from across the country have donated handcrafted picture
squares to create a one-of-a-kind, ferret-themed quilt.  It's georgeous,
it's cuddly, and it's big-- there's room for you and *all* of your fuzzy
friends. :o)

All proceeds from raffle ticket sales go directly to the GCFA shelter.
Every ticket you buy helps feed a ferret, pay for their medical care, and
provide their "home away from home".  Not to mention giving you a chance to
own the coolest quilt in the universe.  So...

1. Get online NOW.
2. Go to our website and print out an order form.
3. Fill it out and mail it TODAY!

Don't put it off.  Although the drawing is at our annual Christmas party on
December 6th, we recommend you mail your order before this weekend.  Good
luck!

I thank you,
the GCFA thanks you,
the 70-plus shelter fuzzies thank you,
and the 50-plus on the waiting list thank you.

Wilhelmina, Captain O'the Quilt, GCFA

quilt raffle info ->   http://www.gcfa.com/quilt.html
web site ->   http://www.gcfa.com/
e-mail ->   [log in to unmask]

If you've got room in your heart and home for another ferret,
visit your local shelter!