From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 00:14:39 -0700
I had the most wonderful time in Atlanta Friday.  I met some of the most
wonderful people, and got to put faces with names.  I really wish I could
have stayed longer, but work calls.  So much hard work has gone into the
symposium, I dont even know where to start!  I was very impressed with
the organization, food, vendors, and even got to pet some fuzzies.

The shelter dinner had a HUGE turn out Thursday night, and Renee did the
best job organizing the home cooked meal...lemme tell you, if you EVER
need to learn how to go into a grocery store and out in less than a half
hour with a buggy FULL of food, talk to her...running by aisles of food,
veggies and chicken went flying into that cart like nothing else.
Juliana and the "ferret business of georgia" have done such a wonderful
thing for the fuzzies, and Juliana, your house is BEAUTIFUL!!  I love the
floor!!.

BIG did a great job "moderating" friday's speakers, and the VET Q + A was
very fun.  I can go on and on about Friday, and I probably will when i
get the time :) So much hard work, SO MANY PEOPLE to thank!  I CANT WAIT
untill next year!!

-valerie, mikey, jack, kokie, buckie, and rosie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles at the Rainbow Bridge

[And nice to meet you too, Valerie!  BIG]