From:
Christine Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:51:08 -0800
Hi everyone,

First of all, I would just like to say thank you to all of you who wrote me
personally about my move to CA.  I am worried, though, because many of the
letters mentioned my ferrets being taken away and killed and/or the arrest
and possible jaling of myself and my S.O.

I love my ferrets very much.  I couldn't live with it if my ferrets were
taken from me.

I need to know something from you all.  I need very honest and
non-exaggerated answers, too, please.  How real is the possibility
that my ferrets could be confiscated?  How likely is it?

Also, how many of you have brought ferrets into CA perfectly safely?  It
would help me very much to hear this, even if you just post anonymously
to this list.  I would be very grateful to know your stories.

Thank you very much.

- Christine Blake