Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 21:22:36 -0400
Thanks to Swamp,Chris Nielsen, Dick B, Shari Diane, Rochelle, and Alejandro
Lopez Ruiz for thier replys to yesterday's post.  People like you guys give
us hope.

We took Kelsey to the vet yesterday.  It would appear that she does in fact
suffer from adrenal problems.  Am I wrong in assuming that the "wrong" food
could have aggrivated her condition?

We have tried foods like Iams and Science Diet in the past but she wouldn't
even consider them.  She is a *very* finicky eater.  We feed her Purina's
ONE because it is a light colored food, the only kind she seems to like.
Can anyone recomend a light colored food?

The vet said that Kelsey has an infection in her vagina.  She is currantly
taking Keflex.  She is also on Dermcap(sp?) for her hair and skin.

Thanks again for all the response. We'll try to keep you posted.
Bido(Britta) and Angel(Owned by Kelsey)