Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 00:04:11 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out.  I am looking to get
another ferret in the near future and was wondering if anyone had any advice
as to where I might get one in this area.  In RI it is legal to own ferrets,
but is illegal to sell them.  I had two fuzzies until December, when one
moved on to ferret heaven, so I'm kind of anxious to get another.  I got my
first one through a friend who knew someone who breeds them.  But, after
reading this list I am skepical to get another from this person because I
never met the breeder, and know nothing about him or even how much he
*really* knows about ferrets.  My second ferret was confiscated from someone
because they had a ferret and a child under the age of two (which is also
illegal in RI).  When she (Marti) was given to me I was told she was a MALE,
so they didn't prove to be very reliable either.  But even in her case, I
have no background information on her.  So, if anyone has any info, I would
really appreciate it.Thanks!

Jenn

P.S. Please feel free to mail me directly at [log in to unmask]